Anne Marie Holzheimer, ABR, CRS, SRES
There is nothing more satisfying than loving where you live, and nothing more rewarding than being able to help others feel the same. That is why I live in Middletown, in the neighborhood I grew up in, and that is why I became a real estate professional – so that I can help you love where you live too!
Professional Experience & Skills
Real Estate transactions are not without challenges, and you should take care to work with a professional that has the experience and skill sets to help you accomplish your goals.
• Newspaper industry for 18 years – for such notable publications as the Star Ledger, Asbury Park Press, Red Bank Register & the Independent News. This background has given me an in-depth knowledge of a great many New Jersey counties and neighborhoods.
• Current Vice President for Business Network International’s Bay group chapter. BNI is the largest networking group and most successful organization of its kind in the world, with thousands of chapters and tens of thousands of members.
BNI’s philosophy is “Givers Gain,” and I have translated that philosophy to my real estate practice – the more I give of myself to help my clients successfully sell their current home or find their new dream home, the more satisfaction and sense of accomplishment I will gain in return. My clients’ dreams are my top priority, and when they refer their friends and relatives to me, I have gained even more!
I live and work in the community I serve, and as such I am both personally and professionally vested in helping my clients achieve success.
Real Estate Accomplishments
• Licensed New Jersey Real Estate Sales Associate, since 2005
• Accredited Buyer Representative® (ABR) designation
• Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
• Certified Residential Specialist® (CRS)
• NJAR® Circle of Excellence Sales Award®, 2008, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
Dedicated to Giving Back
• Volunteer, Education Committee of the Monmouth County Association of REALTORS® - helping my fellow sales professionals better their real estate education and skills.
• Volunteer, local soup kitchens, Mother Theresa Sisters, Asbury Park
More about Me
Married to husband, Rich, for over three decades. Three children: Andrew, Paul, and Lauren.
I service all of Monmouth County, northern Ocean County and southern Middlesex County, and am ready to help you navigate the market successfully to buy or sell in these areas.